Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blog design - HELP!

This is a plea for help!

I have a friend who created a BEAUTIFUL re-design of my blog in photoshop. But, neither of us knows what to do next, to make it my blog template. Some of you bloggers out there have beautiful, customized Blogger templates (I'm looking at you Meier Madness and Pink Lipgloss and Prenatals) and I would LOVE to know how you did it.

I am super excited about how my blog is going to look, if I can just figure this out.

If you have any experience, please email me (herroyalfabulousness(at)gmail(dot)com) or comment back.

Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

  1. This might be something I can help you with, if you want to email me the photoshop image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, you're so sweet! Honestly, I paid someone. Cheaply, but still paid. http://www.bridgeworkblogs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I paid for mine too but I know how to install. Email me if you still haven't figured it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you! I'll be in touch MFred and Rebecca :)

    If all else fails, then I'll go the pay route.

    xo!

    ReplyDelete

Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud!