No, not the movie. Although that would go so nicely with my post about how much I love the eighties. No, here I refer to the cocoon of report-writing I am about to enter for the next 4 days. I usually write for about 5-6 hours per day, and then turn into a puddle of exhausted mess on my couch.
So, today's song is in honor of my students, and in honor of how little I like my job on weekends like this. I know, I know, this is what I get paid the medium-sized bucks for.
Hopefully, there are some other Pink Floyd fans out there.
In other news:
• did anyone notice that in Blogger you can now reply to comments!? Like instead of doing a whole other comment, you can just reply?! Am I an idiot, or is this new?
• still wearing the big girl panties with my Lupron shots!
• yesterday was the last day of the BCP/Lupron overlap - could it have been my last pill ever?!
• hopefully AF comes tomorrow
• baseline ultrasound and bloodwork on Tuesday
• stims should start Wednesday
KG and I are SO READY to get this show on the road for reals.
Bloating, follicles, and dildocams, here we come.