I am so excited to earn my first blogger award, the Liebster Blog Award. Amanda at My Life in a Nutshell and Trisha at The Elusive Second Line nominated me. Both of these blogs have provided inspiration for me I thank you ladies immensely.
This Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections.
Leibster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ & the idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top five picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
1. Detour - Her writing is heartbreaking and so honest.
2. MissConception - She recently had a terrible loss, and I am so inspired by her strength.
3. Cease and Decyst - She just started blogging but writes with humor and poignancy.